Software Engineer – Java Development
- Work with a team to develop a commercial web application.
- Responsible for Java based web application framework, business domain modeling, business logic development, and open source software integration.
- Unit test and functional test of application features.
- Develop and maintain build and deployment scripts.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Require Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience in server-side Java web application on Windows/Linux platform using Tomcat web container.
- Experience in developing distributed enterprise software applications is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, restful/SOAP WebServices.
- Real time experience with any JMS compliant messaging systems like Tibco, ActiveMQ.
- Good knowledge of Object oriented concepts and software design patterns
- Working knowledge of J2EE webservers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with Maven and Ant build scripts development.
- Experience with any e-commerce platform is a plus.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3~5 years of experience developing commercial applications.
- Team player, passionate in programming, attention to details and innovative.
- Strong communication and interactive skills.
With many software solutions and more than 500 projects delivered and so many marketed successfully in the last 20 years,...More