- Understand product requirements and use cases, translate to software features, and write design documents
- Design database schema of web based software, and implement data persistence in database
- Deploy web based software to Java web servers on Windows and Unix platforms
- Develop unit tests using various test framework
- Extend test coverage and improve test methodologies and processes
- Work closely with QA to reproduce issues and fix bugs
- Work with technical writers to produce documentation for external users
- Manage activities to meet delivery dates and report accurate
- Make initiative to improve products, tools, and process
- Help improve overall quality of the product
Key Skills and Experience:
- Require Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in developing distributed enterprise software applications is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Object oriented concepts and software design patterns
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic environment.
- Experience in developing commercial applications is plus.
- Team player, passionate in programming, attention to details and innovative.
- Strong communication and interactive skills.
With many software solutions and more than 500 projects delivered and so many marketed successfully in the last 20 years,...More