Software Engineer – Web Development
- Work with a team to develop a commercial web application.
- Design and development of highly dynamic and interactive Web2.0 web-based UIs.
- Support creative engineer on user experience design.
- Unit test and functional test of application features.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Require Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience in client-side application development with JSP, Spring and/or Struts.
- Exceptional skills with cross-browser HTML, CSS, and DOM manipulation.
- Experience with Ajax development.
- Flash/Flex development experience is a big plus.
- Familiar with user interaction design, web flow design. Familiar with user experience best practices.
- Work experience with Java programming and JSTL/tag libraries a plus.
- Experience with XML-based technologies including XSLT and XSDs a plus.
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3~5 years of experience developing commercial web applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills.
With many software solutions and more than 500 projects delivered and so many marketed successfully in the last 20 years,...More